Monday, April 12, 2010

I ♥ Faces - "I Heart Desserts"

It has been a while since I have participated in an I ♥ Faces weekly challenge! I have been super busy with the new baby and haven't had any time! This week's contest is something different...no faces must be in the photo! In honor of my new little man, I am posting a picture I took at his baby shower a few months ago of the mini cupcakes that were served. Not only were they cute in baby blue icing, but they had baby Lane's monogram piped on them! They were a huge hit at the shower!


Head over to I ♥ Faces to check out all the other mouthwatering dessert photos!

9 comments:

lisa April 12, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Oh my! Those are gorgeous! Great shot of them!

Jennifer Juniper April 12, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

These are precious! I love them on the silver tray, they just decorate the table so well!

Krista Lucas April 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

those look fantastic! great photo of them too!! :)

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Vaughn Mathis April 12, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

So pretty. I love baby shower food spreads. They are so lovely!

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

You made these? AMAZING! Congratulations on your new sweet baby bundle! : )

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Beautiful! The cupcakes and the photo.

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

omg i love this! awesome photo!!!!!

Amy Henderson April 12, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

These are adorable! Beautiful shot!

Arabelle April 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Wow, now I'm hungry! Great angle. Love the colors of the cupcakes!

www.turtleexpressions.blogspot.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP