Friday, April 9, 2010

First Walk

On March 24, I took Lane on his first walk around the neighborhood while daddy was at work. He likes his carrier, so he fell right asleep and slept the whole way. Scout got to come too, and did surprisingly well. I was worried about pushing a stroller and holding a leash with a crazy dog attached, but we managed. We only went around the block because it got a little bit windy. I showed Kyle the pictures when he got home from work that night and he was upset we went without him! I told him Lane didn't even know we went, and we would take many walks in the future!


Sleepy boy

Lane and Scout ready to go!

Upset when I tried to get him out of the carrier! He has mastered this pouty face!

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney April 13, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

that's precious that your husband was disappointed that you went without him.

before our son was even born, Hubby & I fought over who got to push the stroller. We were both so excited!

Kyla April 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

We do the same thing! We always make deals on who gets to carry him into places and push the stroller! haha

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP