Friday, April 23, 2010

Going Home Outfit

Before I had Lane, I picked out several little outfits for him to wear while he was in the hospital. Since he was early and pretty small, he basically only wore preemie clothes. Luckily I brought a couple of preemie outfits with me, and he was able to wear one of them home. The outfit I really wanted him to wear home from the hospital was a little blue sleeper with tiny velvet stars on it. It was newborn size and said "for babies 7-10 lbs." It would have swallowed Lane! The other day I was looking in his closet, and saw the outfit. Lane was 7 lbs 3 oz at his last checkup, so I thought I would try it on him! It fit great! And it only took him over 5 weeks to fit in it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP