Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lane's Nursery

Well, it is finally ready...(pretty much!)

Here are some pictures of our unborn babe's room! I think he will be nice and cozy in here!

This is the view from the door.


His crib.

Comfy bedding!

This is the view from the glider.

I debated on what to put above this chest and ended up using some of the fabric from the bedding to cut out the little elephants to frame. I love how they turned out!

Close-up of the elephants and the cute diaper cake that Kathy and Tiffany made me!

Glider/Changing Table wall.

Mitch's grandpa made this cross for me out of wood and I covered it with scrapbook paper and added the bow. The cute canvas frame was ordered off etsy and has a quote from one of my favorite children's books.

Here is Lane's bookshelf and the elephant painting that Mrs. Conques, the art teacher at my school, made for him! He already has quite a few books thanks to everyone who came to my baby shower at Kori's house. The hostesses asked that instead of a card, to bring a book for Lane. I ended up getting a lot of cute books that I can't wait to read to him!
Here is a close-up of the cute painting and the "Scout" night light lamp. The ipod and speakers are courtesy of Kyle. He got an itunes gift card for Christmas and used every bit of it on lullabies for Lane. We found a bunch of songs by "Rock-A-Bye Baby" that are famous songs that have been made into lullabies. We loaded up Kyle's old ipod with the songs and Kyle went to Best Buy and found the little colored speaker box. He was so proud that it lights up baby blue!

Now all we need is a sweet baby to put in there!

2 comments:

amy February 21, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Kyla- I found your blog thru Jen B's. I just LOVE Lane's room. Every detail is just perfect. He'll just love it. :) Can't wait to see pics of HIM!!
AmyO

Lainey-Paney February 23, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Wow.
It's perfect!
And what a fabulous decorator you are!.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP