Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Shower #3

I am way behind on this post, but here goes! On February 13, 2010, my high school friends Brittany Gaydos and Rebecca Pulliam hosted a shower for me at Brittany's moms' house in Granbury. Lots of my high school friends and their moms were able to come as well as my aunt Kathy and cousin Tiffany, who couldn't come to the last shower. We had some good food and very cute cupcakes, and I got lots of wonderful gifts! After this shower I pretty much have all we will need for baby Lane! Enjoy the pics!

I got this cute frame from Claire that we hung outside of Lane's room in the hallway. Now I just need a cute picture of him to put in it!

A big group of friends and moms went in together to get us our high chair! I was surprised to get such a big gift!

Kathy and Tiffany made this CUTE diaper cake. I have it displayed in Lane's nursery and it looks great! I never want to take it apart!

Mums and Mommy

Grannies!

Marley looked so cute at the shower! She was very happy here but eventually started feeling bad.

Kori, Kathy, Tiffany, and Marley

Lee's baby boy is due just 2 weeks after I am due! We had to take a belly shot! Her baby, Corbin, will be delivered via c-section early on March 15. Maybe Corbin and Lane will have the same birthday?!?

A good picture of Kathy, mom and Marley

Me with the wonderful hostesses! Thanks Becca and Britt!

Sister shot

A group shot of my high school friends. L to R: Becca, Lauren, me, Lee, Brittany, and Megan

I was very lucky to have such wonderful showers!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP