Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Shower #2

On Saturday, February 6, 2010, Kori, Carrie, and Tara hosted a baby shower for me at Kori's new house. It was so much fun! Lots of people were able to come and I got such great gifts! The decorations and food were perfect and it couldn't have gone smoother! Here are a bunch of pictures from the event!
So pretty!

The cupcakes and elephant cookies turned out so cute!

Carrie ordered the mini cupcakes from "Tart" Bakery in Dallas.

I just loved the monogram on them!


Kori got white tulips and dyed them blue. They looked so good on the table!

We played a fun game where each bag with Lane's name had a baby item inside that started with that letter. We ended up having a 4 way tie and had to break out a tie-breaker! Then everyone got the answer to the tie breaker, so we had to think of another question!

So many wonderful gifts!!
I got some very cute clothes for Lane, including this outfit complete with tiny flip flops from my cousin Erin Pruitt!

Teacher pic! All of these ladies have taught with me at some time. L to R: Brandy Conklin-teaches 4th grade at TJE, Sara Parr-used to teach 4th grade at TJE with me, Carrie Smith-Student taught with me at TJE, Tara Taylor-teaches 2nd grade with me now at TJE, and Ashley Arber-used to teach 2nd grade with me at TJE!

Me with Nonna, Lane's great-grandmother.

And here are the grandma's! Claire is undecided on her grandma name and mom will be called "Mums!" Lane is a lucky grand-baby boy with these two!

My Aunt Vera, cousin's wife Cobi and Aunt Marcia got to come!

Kyle's sister Sara came in town from Texas State and some of Claire's work friends were there.

Mitch's mom Linette, my Aunt Kathy, and family friend Pat came as well!

A hostess picture! Thanks for everything Tara, Carrie and Kori!

It was such a perfect shower!




1 comments:

Lainey-Paney February 16, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

You have the coolest-bestest baby showers!

(Yes, I know that bestest is not a word....but I'm a fan of the non-word.)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP