Monday, February 8, 2010

I ♥ Faces - "Kisses"

Wow! It's been a while since I have entered an I ♥ Faces Contest! I have been so busy with baby stuff that I haven't had the time to enter! Feels good to be back. :)

Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, this week's theme is "Kisses." This sweet picture was taken a while back of my sister, Kori, and her fiance Mitch at a local park in Mansfield, TX. Kori spotted this tree that had a heart cutout and it was the perfect engagement shot! Now they are happily married!

Head over to I ♥ Faces to see all the other "love"ly entries!


2 comments:

Elizabeth February 8, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

That's a really neat picture..I love it!

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Great picture. The heart makes this capture even better!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP