Sunday, September 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces - "Blue"

My cousin's little boy Mason has made many appearances on my blog for the I ♥ Faces contests. Every time I see him I follow him around with my camera taking pictures. It is great practice for me, because most of the time he is being an active little boy and is not too enthusiastic to have his picture taken. On this particular day he had been smiling for the camera as he played outside of his house. After a few too many pictures in his opinion, he gave me this face and I knew he was about finished with our little photo shoot! The blue shirt, blue eyes, and blue background made this my best choice for this week's "blue" themed contest!

10 comments:

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

What a cutie! Love the look, brought a smile to my face :0)

Unknown September 28, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Absolutely adorable! Beautiful blue! Great job!

Annette September 28, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Lovely. Nice depth of field.

Shana Putnam September 28, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Oh he is a doll for sure. I love this pic and the hint of mischievousness(sp...lol) in his eyes. Great entry.

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Great expression!

Tricia Nugen September 28, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Beautiful! He does look like he could cause a bit of trouble!

Jessica Marie September 29, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

I loooooooooove this photo! Adorably Blue and cute!

Sarah September 29, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

He's such a cutie! He looks like a real-life version of Dennis the Menace, lol! Great picture :)

The Animator's Wife September 29, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

What a great shot! His expression is perfect and your comp and colors are perfect. Very nice!

Ali September 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

He is so handsome! Nice shot!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP