Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I found this on someone else's blog and thought it was cute

ABC's About Kyla


A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: laundry!
D - Dog's name: Scout
E - Essential start your day item: Coke Zero
F - Favorite color: it changes all the time! Right now-coral
G - Gold or Silver: Both
H - Height: 5'5 1/2
I - Instruments you play: Used to play the flute and the viola
J - Job title: 2nd grade teacher
K - Kid(s): none yet
L - Living arrangements: 3 BR House in Mansfield, TX
M - Mom's name: Terri
N - Nicknames: Tittle (my maiden name)
O - Overnight hospital stay: never
P - Pet Peeve: tinted glasses, chomping ice or chips
Q - Quote from a movie: "FOOT LONG.......who's got the FOOT LONG"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: younger sister Kori
T - Time you wake up: since I'm off for the summer-whenever I want!!
U - Underwear: I have some Victoria's Secret, American Eagle and Express
V - Vegetable you dislike: I like all veggies
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I can't ever decide what to wear, or I sleep too late
X - X-rays you've had: just on my teeth, I think
Y - Yummy food you make: taco soup or alfredo enchiladas
Z - Zoo animals you like: giraffes and elephants

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP