Sunday, June 21, 2009

I ♥ Faces - "Let's Hear it for the Boys!"

I was soooo excited to have won 3rd place in last week's Sepia Tone challenge! What an honor! This week the theme is "Let's Hear it for the Boys" in honor of Father's Day. All pictures must have boys only.

Here is my children's entry. This is my friend's nephew Grayson. My first I ♥ Faces entry ever had Grayson in it too!
And here is my adult entry. This is my friend Collin. He is an awesome musician and this picture was taken at one of his many gigs.

8 comments:

Kathleen June 22, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

I love your kids shot. What a precious face!

Mozer June 22, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Oh the first one is so sweet! Great catchlights

kimber June 22, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Absolutely beautiful shots! And your sepia one really was my favorite last week. Congratulations!!!

In Earnest June 22, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Congrats on last week!

and what great shots today! Grayson has an adorable face. Love the eyes.

Annette June 22, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Lovely catch light in baby's eyes.

Alice June 22, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

your kids shot if great! i love the light in his eyes! and your adult shot is wonderful also. he looks deep in concentration!

i have my shots posted now also, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime.

Mrs. McFadden June 24, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

your kids entry is just too cute. what a sweet baby. :0)

thekreativelife July 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Thanks so much for the shout-out on my I "Heart" Faces photo. It's so neat to "meet" another Kyla! ;)

http://thekreativelife.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP