Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 Months Old

Well time is flying with my baby boy. He is already 2 months old! Lane turned 2 months old on the day I returned back to work. I was supposed to start back on Monday, May 3, but decided to start on Wednesday the 5th instead so I could transition back into work with a 3 day work week. I was a mess that morning...very emotional! I missed him so much and even though I knew he was in great hands with my mother-in-law, I still didn't want to leave. It got much easier as the week went on.

As soon as I got home from school I took his 2 month pictures. He wasn't being very smiley, but looked cute nonetheless!





At 2 months Lane...

-Weighed 9 lbs 10 oz (at 8 weeks.)
-Can still wear some newborn clothes and can now wear most 0-3 month.
-Still in newborn diapers, but almost ready to transition to size 1.
-Was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia, which the Dr. thinks will correct itself within a year.
-Still very fussy and on medication twice a day for reflux.
-Still likes to grab things with his hands.
-Really loves his "Silkie" blanket now. He likes both the minky side and the silk side, and prefers to have it right next to his face! Also likes to grab it tight with those hands!
-Likes to have his diaper changed now. Is very happy when laying on the changing table and smiles a bunch!
-Loves his bath. He doesn't go crazy laughing or anything, but you can just tell he is content in the warm bath!
-Eats about 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours. Still drinking breastmilk and some formula bottles each day.
-Prefers the playtex nurser bottles.
-Usually eats around 8:00 or 9:00 at night and then wakes up twice before I go to work. It will be nice to eliminate that 1 am feeding!!
-Likes to be on his back and kick
-Recognizes my voice and turns his head when he hears me! :)
-Has rolled over from tummy to back 1 time (without ANY help!)...and I caught it on tape by chance!!! Hasn't done it since, though.

We love you to pieces Lane!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP