Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lane in 3D!

Today was such a fun day! This morning, Kyle and I went back to Stork Vision to get a 4D sonogram. Dr. Hernandez doesn't do 3 or 4D, so we bit the bullet and paid to have one done. It was so worth it! I was exactly 30 weeks and 4 days today and we got some great pictures of our little guy! I can't tell who he looks like yet, but most people are saying he looks like Kyle. My Uncle Mel said he thinks Lane may have gotten my dad's "Tittle Nose!" Whoever he looks like, he looks pretty cute to me!



I think he looks so sweet here. Such a cute little profile!


The sonographer said that he cooperated well. She said there was plenty of fluid in front of his face, which made it easy to get clear pictures. Every now and then he would put his hand in front of his face, but then would put it back down for her to pause the picture.






His feet look long here to me!


Here he goes with the hand in the face. I think it is so amazing that technology these days can show images like this!


Near the end of the sonogram, he decided to stick his tongue out at us! It was so funny because he kept it out for a long time.

The sonographer said that Lane is head down with his head way down low on my left side. His bottom is just to the right of my belly button and his legs were curled back around by his face. Basically if you were looking straight at my belly and could see through it, he would be in the shape of a C with his head at the bottom.

We got a cd with 30 still images, and a 13 minute long DVD of the whole ultrasound. It was so cool to get a sneak peek of what our baby will look like. I can't wait to kiss that little face in a few more weeks!

After the sonogram, we headed up to Babies R' Us to pick up our furniture. It has been in for a while, but we waited to pick it up this weekend because we had some coupons. Back when I went to register with mom we made a helpful friend who let us have some 20% off coupons that were good for furniture. We "returned" the furniture and then "re-purchased" it with our 20% and ended up saving over $300.00! Kyle's dad came over to help us unload it from the truck and it is boxed up in the nursery now. We plan on getting the nursery painted tomorrow and since Monday is a holiday, Kyle and I have off work and will work on putting the crib together. The crib bedding is supposed to be finished at the end of this week, so it won't be long until Lane's room is ready! I will post pictures as soon as we make some more progress!

1 comments:

Lainey-Paney January 19, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Oh, have so much fun setting up the nursery!

Those sono images----he looks so precious & cozy!

He'll be here before you know it!

And the "No More Silent Nights" from your Christmas post---too funny!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP