Monday, December 21, 2009

finalist!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

Well, my photo didn't win first place, but Ree did award all of the other 9 finalists with a $100 gift card to B&H Photo!

Original Post:

Ahhhh! The Pioneer Woman chose my photo as one of the top 10 finalists!!! She is announcing the winner tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed for me! If I win I will definitely have to cut Paw a portion of my prize! Here is the link:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/12/black-and-white-finalists/

3 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

I'm rootin' for paw. This is a small contest "PAW has won the real contest in life it shows in his face."

Many Blessing & Merry Christmas to y'all!

Sarah- Little Ark Photography December 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

congratulations on being a top 10!! that's so incredible!

JRB Photography December 28, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Paw should have won!!! :( I was rooting for him!!! But hey, $100 to B&H- not too shabbY!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP