Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces-Blurb Photo Book Contest

Amateur Category:

This is my entry for the I ♥ Faces contest this week. I had a hard time choosing my favorite face picture, but I ended up choosing this picture of my sister Kori. Her eyes look so sparkly and I think her skin looks flawless. Plus, I think the Blurb Book could use some adult pictures to go with all of the other cute kid entries!



There is some stiff competition this week, so head on over to I ♥ Faces and check out all the great entries!


"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

14 comments:

Valerie's Pieces May 18, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

She's very pretty. I like the sparkle and how she's looking up into the camera. Very well done.

Jessi May 18, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

This is a very beautiful shot. I bet your sister loves it, really - it looks pro! :) You are right too, the contest can definitely use a few older faces :)

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

You choice was perfect! Your sister is beautiful. Great Photo

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Beautiful picture. TFS

Carebear May 18, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Perfectly lovely!

Alesha May 19, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

great conversion, you did a really good job!!!

Skeller May 19, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

beautiful!!! and your b/w conversion perfectly complements this simple & stunning portrait!

Melinda May 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

I agree with you, the Blurb book does need some adult photos and what a great addition this one would be. The black and white conversion is stunning as is the blurry background. Beautiful job!!

Diana of Diana Rambles May 19, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Gorgeous! My entry can be found here.

Alicia W. May 20, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Oh this is beautiful! Great pic girlfriend.

Montserrat June 11, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Gorgeous! You can see why she made the Blurb Book. Congrats!

Brooke June 11, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Congratulations on earning a spot in the I Heart Faces Blurb book! I can't wait to see all these beautiful faces in print!

Mandi June 11, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Congrats on making the book. Beautiful picture!

Unknown June 12, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

What a gorgeous picture! :-) congratulations!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP