Sunday, December 18, 2011

I ♥ Faces - Holiday Bokeh

It has been soooo long since I have entered an I ♥ Faces contest, but when I checked the site this afternoon and saw that the next contest was "Holiday Bokeh," I knew just what pictures to enter!  I just took  some pictures of my son Lane in front of the Christmas tree last weekend as I was testing out a star shaped lens cover that I made following an online tutorial.  I think the pictures turned out great!





Do you prefer them in color or black and white??  I go back and forth!

7 comments:

Education: Exploring Online Learning December 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

lovely!!

Elizabeth Davis December 19, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Both are great! Cute subject & I really like the star bokeh!

gretchen December 19, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

What a cutie! I love the stars too.

Karen December 20, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

Very creative!! Cute lil' guy!

Anonymous December 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

I love the color! So adorable.

hizles December 20, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

I love the star light bokeh! HOw did you do that?

visiting from i-heart-faces

www.hizles.blogspot.com

Leslie Taylor December 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

very cute!! I love the different shapes!! I also love the one in black and white!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP