Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Movies

Ok...I am FAR behind on my blogging! You would think that being off for the summer would leave lots of time for updating my blog with Lane's latest news. But we have been super busy lately! I have lots of cute posts planned and may end up having to do a whole summer recap! Until I get those posts up, here are 2 cute videos of our little guy!

This first one is him frowning at his musical froggy. For some reason certain musical toys make Lane stick out his lower lip and frown! The purple elephant at Mums' house and this frog make him frown the most! It is pitiful, yet HILARIOUS!


This second video is Lane cracking up at his daddy. Kyle can usually make Lane laugh out loud just by making funny faces for him. We love his sweet little laugh!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP