Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Mother's Day

I dreamed about being a mother for so long, so Mother's Day this year was extremely special. I am so thankful to have Lane in my life and absolutely love being a mother. I love feeding him, holding him, picking out his cute clothes, taking him shopping and out to eat, giving him baths, and even changing his diaper! Being a mommy is exhausting, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I also have to say that I have the best mom I could ask for and a wonderful mother-in-law as well! They adore Lane and would do anything for him!

I had a great Mother's Day. Kyle and Lane got me a cute card and season passes to the zoo! We had a delicious lunch over at Mum's house with her, Kori and Mitch. Mom got me a cute book with Lane's handprint inside. Then we went to Pops and Gran's and ate Macaroni Grill takeout. I got a mom frame and a cute card that had a recording of Lane's cry the day I went back to work when you opened it.

Here are some pictures of my special day!




1 comments:

panuSStudio June 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

I know that feeeling :) I also I dreamed about being a mother...and now I am almost at the end of my pregnancy :) Uhuhu!!!

All the best for You :***

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP