Friday, November 20, 2009

Long time no post

Well, not much has really been going on around here...I have been feeling pretty despite the head cold that I have had for a few days. I STILL have not received the fabric samples for the baby bedding, and am getting a little impatient! Hopefully by next week they will be in and I can post pictures then. Lane has still been kicking away. I can tell he is beginning to get into sleep patterns. I feel him some in the mornings, then again around lunch time, and ALOT at night time. My stomach has really popped out in the last month and I am now getting to where lots of my pants and shirts are a little too tight! I went to the Hulen Mall GAP last night (they have a maternity section) looking for a couple of good pairs of maternity jeans, but am having the hardest time finding some that fit just right. I am picky about the waist band and it seems like if they fit in the legs and hips, they are too big in the waist. Maybe I am just not big enough in the belly quite yet and I will grow into them. (Or maybe my hips and legs are too big.) I didn't end up getting any pants, but I did find a bunch of really cute maternity shirts! I can't believe I am already half-way through this pregnancy! March will be here before we know it!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP